Marketing and selling Lorain County to tourists is a partnership. Collectively, we have greater impact in raising awareness of Lorain County’s renowned museums, culture and arts; gorgeous lakefront; year-round recreation and nature including golf, cycling, fishing and kayaking; and unique shopping and dining opportunities. Visit Lorain County’s mission is to increase tourism and its economic impact in Lorain County. We do that by developing innovative marketing programs and staying ahead of industry and travel trends. We realize that travel and tourism-related businesses in Lorain County are the basis for the experience that visitors have when they choose our area. Collectively, we can make a difference.
– Display your brochures at the Lorain County Tourist Information Center at 8025 Leavitt Rd., Amherst. The TIC is located right next to the Ohio Turnpike exit #140. Visitors can stop at the TIC to pick up your information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
– Referrals and Recommendations. Visit Lorain County provides information about your business and events to callers, visitors, and tour planners where appropriate.
– Leads. Mailing lists and leads generated through our advertising and marketing efforts are always made available to members.
– Publicity. Visit Lorain County receives many information and research requests from various media outlets. When appropriate we bring the media to your business.
– Free listing in the yearly Visitors Guide to Lorain County. 75,000 guides are printed and distributed regionally.
– Free listing for your event in the Lorain County Calendar of Events.
– Free photo listing with business description on www.visitloraincounty.com
– Invitations to members-only networking meetings designed to keep you up-to-date with marketing efforts and travel and tourism industry news.
– Opportunities for cooperative advertising with Visit Lorain County
– Discounted advertising in the Visitors Guide to Lorain County.
– Restaurants and caterers who are members receive all the Visit Lorain County catering for meetings held at the TIC conference and meeting room.
– Meeting planners booking the room are required to use Visit Lorain County members for services whenever possible.
For individuals who want to keep up with what’s happening in the industry. Benefits include: Invitations to events and a subscription to the Partnership newsletter.
For businesses with one location actively seeking tourist traffic.
Business level benefit for businesses with multiple locations, listings for each address of a business with the same name.
Business level benefits for qualifying nonprofit organizations.
For more information or to become a partner, contact Visit Lorain County at (440) 984-5282 or fill out the form below. Click here for membership information and form.
Events on March 21, 2019
Request a Visit Lorain County Travel Guide