Civil War relics and artifacts representing the 103rd Regiment, Ohio Volunteer Infantry.
The Amherst Historical Society's mission is to promote and educate the general public of the history of the Amherst area.
The Avon Historical Society was formed in 1964 and now meets in the beautifully restored Old Town Hall of 1871.
Walk through the original settler Benjamin Bacon's house, built in 1845
1820 stately brick house that served as a branch school for the Oberlin Collegiate Institute and later was a station on the Underground Railroad.
Their mission is to present and preserve the history of Columbia Township in Lorain County Ohio from its founding in 1807 to current times.
Oberlin College's Weltzheimer/Johnson House is a late example of Frank Lloyd Wright's Usonian houses.
Heritage Avon Lake strives to connect interested parties to shine a light on our past, and preserve it for our future.
African American Cultural Programs were designed by the founders in 1970 to uplift and inspire African Americans and the community.
The LCHS serves all people and organizations by collecting, preserving, interpreting and presenting the history of Lorain County.
The mission of the Lorain Historical Society is to preserve and interpret the history of the City of Lorain and to share that history.
North Ridgeville Historical Society celebrates the city's heritage and invites everyone to visit the Historical Museum on the first floor of the Old Town Hall.
Visit the Oberlin Heritage Center to explore the history of this small town with nationally significant stories.
Tours of the house, featuring early Greek Revival architecture, are available throughout the summer and by appointment April-November.
Established for the purpose of collecting and preserving historical information and artifacts pertaining to the history of Pittsfield Township.
Museum contains the history of painter Archibald Willard, artist of the famous "Spirit of '76." The museum also contains Revolutionary and Civil War artifacts.
The Vermilion News Print Shop Museum is situated in a quiet neighborhood of century homes, churches and an old township hall in the heart of the Vermilion's Harbour Town 1837 Historic District.